Our body produces a hormone, Melatonin, secreted by the pineal gland, produced in response to the sun setting and approaching night. Normal production peaks around midnight and gradually tapers off by morning. As we age, natural production of melatonin decreases.
Melatonin is well documented to be involved in the body's circadian rhythm and sleep cycle, as well as regulating a variety of body functions.
How does melatonin support health?
Why choose Sleepy-Time?
- Provides natural support for healthy sleep.*
- Promotes a more refreshed sleep.*
- Supports healthy sleep in the elderly.*
- Supports natural circadian rhythms.*
- Helps circadian rhythms normalize after jet lag.*
- Has a variety of antioxidant activities shown to be more powerful than vitamin E and vitamin C.*
- Natural and non-addictive. Non-GMO
- No Artificial flavors or wheat
- Gluten, Dairy & Alcohol free.
- Liquid form ideal for those who dislike swallowing pills.
- Easy to take; take directly or add to drinking water or juice.
- Contains 59 servings per bottle.
Usage: 2 droppers at bedtime. If no real change is noticed, increase daily by a dropper until 4 droppers is reached.