2 Ounce Bottle
PROPERTIES AND USES:
Oxygenator, antispasmodic, stomatic, stimulant, nervine, cardiac, tonic, febrifuge (reduces fever), aromatic (smells and tastes good).
Aside from being one of the most popular flavoring agents, the therapeutic value of Peppermint has its roots in herbal use from the beginning of man's first association with it. It has been sought out through the eons of time as a pleasant refreshment. Its leaves are chewed, teas are made from its leaves as well as the oil. The use of these brings an exhilarating aromatic sensation as well as fresh oxygen for well being. Mothers have long known a cup of the tea will relieve baby's colic. A touch of peppermint oil to the tongue of a baby or adult pushes distressful gas from the body and settles the stomach (especially good to calm morning sickness).
A partial list of Peppermint's additional corrective services is diarrhea, dizziness, convulsion, earache, fainting, fevers of all types, stomach and bowel gas, nausea, nervous headache, restlessness, motion sickness, spasms, toothache, vomiting and heart palpitations.
40 drops three times per day of the extract or as needed. 1 touch of the oil to the tongue or applied thinly but completely to area which is affected. (Do not put in eyes.)
Peppermint Oil for Hair
Beautiful hair makes a person look more attractive. This article explains about peppermint oil hair care which plays a major part in not only enhancing its beauty but also maintaining its health. Read on to know how to go about using it.
Hair forms an important part of our body and we need to take care of it. Thick and well nourished hair is liked by all of us. But, these days with pollution and stress, many people are deprived of thick hair so we need to work a little extra to achieve and maintain it. Peppermint oil hair care can help in achieving thick and long hair.
Peppermint oil is an useful hair care product. Always take care that you do not apply peppermint oil directly to the hair. Instead, mix 2 drops of oil with 4 oz of water and then only apply it. You can mix avocado or olive oil with peppermint oil. Hair can be damaged if peppermint oil is used in concentrated form. You can pour a few drops of peppermint oil in your shampoo bottle as well.
Benefits of Peppermint Oil for Hair
Other Benefits of Peppermint Oil
- It gives a cooling effect to the scalp.
- This oil fights dandruff and head lice.
- Applying peppermint oil will make your hair smell good. It has a fresh and cool fragrance which will make you feel nice.
- Through the use of peppermint oil hair growth is very effective and many people opt for it. It stimulates the hair follicle which helps in hair growth.
- Peppermint oil for hair loss treatment is very effective as it binds the hair roots and increases blood circulation.
- Peppermint oil can be mixed with coconut oil and glycerin. This mixture is known to promote hair growth.
- Another mixture which is beneficial for hair can be prepared by mixing peppermint oil, castor oil, tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E oil.
- It is mainly beneficial for people having oily hair as this oil does not leave the scalp oily. This oil works as an astringent which helps in the normalization of the scalp's oil production and has a neutralizing effect on the scalp.
- Since peppermint oil balances the pH, it can be used for the treatment of dry scalp.
- Peppermint oil is known to add shine and gloss to the hair.
- This oil works as a conditioner.
Not only does peppermint oil promote hair growth, it is used for other purposes too. It helps in making your skin healthy and glowing. This is done by the menthol present in the oil. It helps in controlling excess oil production and thus can be used as a remedy for oily skin. It brightens the dull skin and is known to cool the tired skin. Peppermint oil is one of the ingredients used in lip balms and other cosmetics. It makes the lips smooth and supple along with providing nourishment. It is used as a remedy for sunburned and cracked lips. This oil is known for relieving different body pains. It is used as a cure for headache. The oil acts as a relaxant and is used in the treatment for irritable bowel syndrome. Respiratory ailments are cured by this oil. Rubbing this oil on the chest will help in fighting cough, asthma and nasal congestion. Peppermint oil is one of the ingredients present in different mouthwashes and toothpastes. It is known to relieve heartburn and stomachache.
Peppermint oil hair care methods are a great natural solution to your hair problems. It is convenient as well as fast effective. Peppermint oil for hair growth techniques must be utilized to the maximum for maintaining hair health and you can now fearlessly flaunt your strong, shining hair. Get ready to receive envious glances!